Family Holiday to Cairo and Luxor
Taking in the major highlights of Cairo and Luxor tours. From the legendary Pyramids of Giza and Egyptian Museum to the tomb strewn Valley of the Kings in Luxor with a family holiday to Cairo and Luxor in 6 days Egypt family travel package
- Cairo To Luxor with family by Train
- Luxor to Cairo with family by Train
Cairo and Luxor family Travel Package in Egypt in 6 days
$660 Adults/ Children 60 % of Adult price
6 days Egypt family Tour Schedule ; Runs Everyday
Duration: 6 days Egypt family Holiday by Train
Family Holiday to Egypt by train in 6 days, Cairo Tours, and Luxor Tours
Bastet Travel offers Cheap and budget guided tours in Egypt includes Half-day tours, Full day tours, multi day tours in Egypt.
Price of 6 Days Egypt family Holiday Package
Notice: These prices are not valid in New YEAR and Christmas times.
• 01.99 Free of Charge
• 2 – 5.99 pay 25% of tour price
• 6 – 11.99 pay 60% of tour price
• 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
Per Person in Triple (4*) HotelMay to SEPTEMBER
- 720 $ from Oct to April
Per Person in double (4*) HotelMay to SEPTEMBER
- 750 $ from Oct to April
Per Person in single (4*) HotelMay to SEPTEMBER
- 1110 $ from Oct to April
Per Person in Triple (5*) HotelMay to SEPTEMBER
- 820 $ from Oct to April
Per Person in double (5*) HotelMay to SEPTEMBER
- 850 $ from Oct to April
Per Person in single (5*) HotelMay to SEPTEMBER
- 1210 $ from Oct to April
6 Days Family vacation Itinerary in Egypt
A compact breakaway that showcases the very best of ancient Egypt. Taking in the major highlights of Cairo and Luxor. From the legendary Pyramids of Giza and Egyptian Museum to the tomb strewn Valley of the Kings in Luxor in a very family friendly way of touring.
Here’s how to do it:
Day 1 – Welcome to Egypt
Welcome to Egypt and the start of a wonderful Egypt holiday with family! Arrive at Cairo airport, meet and greet service and included transfer to your 5 star Cairo hotel, located at the foot of the Great Pyramids of Giza.
Day 2 – Giza pyramids Tour
Cairo – Luxor. Today a visit to the incredible pyramids and huge Sphinx at Giza Plateau. It’s estimated the largest – Khufu (Cheops) was constructed from no less than 2.5 million quarried limestone blocks, weighing around 6 million tonnes. No mean feat, when you consider the pyramids were built without the use of modern equipment! Maybe opt for a camel ride. Traveling on to the necropolis of Saqqara, innumerable sand-strewn temples and tombs await discovery. It’s at Saqqara where you’ll see Zhoser’s step pyramid. Rising 6 steps, served as the prototype for ancient Egypt’s most enduring architectural legacy. This evening we travel by overnight sleeper train to Luxor.
Meals included : Breakfast
Day 3 – Cairo To Luxor
This morning we arrive at Luxor and check into our hotel. One of the world’s greatest open-air museums, the 4000-year-old site of ancient Thebes – known today as Luxor is our base for two exciting days of exploration. Enjoy some rest and relaxation. Tonight, there is an optional visit to the Temple of Luxor. The temple is magically illuminated by a thousand colored lights at nightfall, book and pay locally. The remainder of the evening at leisure with a chance to enjoy the facilities of our hotel.
Meals included : Breakfast
Day 4 – Valley of the kings
Luxor – Cairo. Take flight over ancient Luxor with an optional hot air balloon ride early this morning before we cross to the West Bank of the Nile. The massive pair of statues known as the Colossi of Memnon are the first monuments we’ll see as we start our day’s sightseeing. They are all that remains of the temple of Amenophis III. Today, we visit the Valleys of the Kings and the imposing colonnaded temple of Queen Hatshepsut.
Returning to our hotel, we enjoy free time before visiting Karnak. More than a temple, Karnak is a spectacular complex of sanctuaries, pylons, and obelisks – built on a grand scale. During the height of Theban power, Karnak was the most important place of worship. Tonight, we return to Cairo by overnight sleeper train.
Meals included : Breakfast
Day 5 – The Egyptian Museum Tour
Arrive to Cairo and hotel check-in. Later, a guided visit to the Egyptian Museum. See the famous King Tutankhamun solid gold death mask or opt to see the Royal Mummy room. The remainder of the afternoon and evening is free to do your own thing.
Meals included : Breakfast
Day 6 – Departure
Your EGYPT TOUR PACKAGE ends after breakfast. Included onward transfer to the airport.
Meals included : Breakfast
- All inclusive 6 days Egypt family vacation package from Cairo
- A professional Egyptologist private guide for excursions.
- Meet and assist service at Cairo airport.
- Transfer from Cairo airport to hotel.
- 1 night accomodation in Cairo hotel ( BB )
- Visiting the Pyramids of giza and Saqqara
- Train Tickets from Cairo to Luxor.
- Meet and assist service at Luxor Railway station.
- Transfer from Luxor Train station to Luxor Hotel.
- one night accomodation in Luxor hotel (BB).
- Visiting valley of the kings.
- Visiting Temple of queen Hatchepsut.
- Visiting the Colossi of Memnon
- Visiting Karnak temple
- Visiting Luxor temple
- Transfer from Luxor hotel to Luxor train station.
- Train Tickets from Luxor to Cairo.
- Meet and assist service at the train station in Cairo.
- Accomodation for one more in Cairo hotel ( BB )
- Visiting the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.
- Transfer from Cairo hotel to Cairo airport.
- All Entrance tickets
- All transportation in destination location in air conditioned vehicles
- Notice; Hotel accommodation in Cairo and Luxor with BB plan
6 Days family Travel Package to Egypt
Taking in the major highlights of Cairo and Luxor tours with family and kids. From the legendary Pyramids of Giza and Egyptian Museum to the tomb strewn Valley of the Kings in Luxor with Cairo and Luxor holiday in 6 days family travel package in Egypt
Cairo To Luxor by Train
Luxor to Cairo by Train
Egypt family vacation Package Schedule
Departs Daily, Bastet Travel Guide will pick you up from Cairo airport to enjoy this authentic 6 days Egypt family friendly Tour Package To Cairo and Luxor.
Scheduled Pickups Available upon Request.
Egypt family Tour highlights
Egypt family tour Exclusions
- Any personal expenses
- Any Extra not mentioned
- International Airfare ticket
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Optional Activity cost
Bring With You
- Comfortable shoes.
- Sunblock & Sunglasses.
- Cotton clothes in summer.
- Sound and light show per night in giza pyramids
- Sound and ligaht show per night in Luxor
- Hot air Balloon Ride in Luxor (there is age limit for kids)
- Luxor by night optional City tour can be one of the best evening activities you can do in Luxor(or just relax in your hotel ).
Best Times for Visiting Egypt
The best time to visit Egypt is between October and April, when temperatures are cooler, we recommend early start in summer season to avoid the heat.
Frequently asked questions about Touring in Egypt
What is the best time to visit Egypt with family?
Do I have to wear a hijab in Egypt?
Wrapping your head up, hijab style is not required in Egypt. However, you will find, if you make an effort to cover your head, that the locals are appreciative.
Is it safe to travel to Egypt
What is the best Nile cruise in Egypt?
Sonesta Moon Goddess.
Oberoi Philae Nile Cruise.
Oberoi Zahra Nile Cruise.
Sonesta Star Goddess Cruises.
M/S Esplanade Cruise.
Nile Goddess Cruise.
Is Egypt Safe for Americans to Travel to?
We get this question a lot at Bastet Travel In short, Americans and other visitors can rest easy: yes, Egypt is a safe country for tourists. And the rest of the world seems to agree — after years of middling numbers, tourism in Egypt is steadily rising towards its former highs, hosting over 9 million sightseers in 2018. The longer answer is worth exploring, though, and we have some assurances to offer all our clients who join us on all of our Egypt Travel Packages.
What are the most famous tourist attractions in Egypt?
Egypt has so much for travelers to see and do, it’s the perfect country for a mix of activities combining culture, adventure, and relaxation. Find the best places to visit with our list of the top tourist attractions in Egypt.
- Pyramids of Giza
- Valley of the kings
- Luxor’s Karnak Temple
- The Egyptian Museum
- Christian and Islamic Cairo
- The White Desert and Baharyia Oasis
- Siwa Oasis
- Abu simbel Temples
- St. Catherine’s Monastery
- The Nubian village
- Nile River Cruise
- South of Sinai
How Much will I have to pay as a deposit?
The fixed deposit amount is 25% of the tours total price Except for Egypt Christmas tours, new years and other peak seasons where the deposit goes up to 50%.
How many days are enough to visit Egypt?
Is it a common practice to give tips in Egypt?
How can I obtain my Visa to visit Egypt?
Recent Related Travel Posts
Library of Alexandria
Alexandria Royal library was the first public governmental library in the world history, and was not as the ex-libraries in Egypt which were exclusive only for the pharaohs and the priests, it was said that Alexandria old library contained more than 700,000 different old books, so it was also the biggest library in all the world at that time, it was working not only as a library but also as a university where students were going to study.
Alexandria Library, one of the amazing Alexandria tourist attractions and Bastet Travel offer you the opportunity to visit it with a wide variety of Egypt tour packages mixed by Nile cruise, check them and choose your dream vacation now!!!
General Tips about Touring Cairo and Luxor Egypt with family and Kids:
- Arabic is the official language, English is widely used as second language.
- Learn some Arabic words like Shokran, Mn Fadlak.
- Always wear comfortable shoes.
- Buy a local SIM card.
- The currency of Egypt is the Egyptian pound, The value of the Pound is effectively fixed at the rate of 0.064 LE to 1 USD, Credit cards are widely used in Egypt.
- Try the famous Egyptian food like “Fool”, Egyptian beans, and “Koshary”, a traditional Egyptian pasta dish.
- Try Kebab and Kofta, the Egyptian traditional meat dish
- Stay Hydrated at all times especially during the summer in Egypt.
- Friday and Saturday are the official holidays in Egypt.
- The metro is one of the fastest ways to travel from one place to another within Cairo.
- Keep our tour Guide by your side to fully enjoy your time in Egypt.
Things to do in Egypt with family
- Explore the Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, and valley temple which belongs to king Chephren.
- Admire the wonders of ancient history at the Egyptian Museum.
- Shop at Khan El Khalili Bazaar’s enchanting markets in old Cairo.
- Behold the holy Islamic & Coptic attractions in Old Cairo.
- Feel the grandeur of Luxor within its majestic temples & tombs.
- See Luxor temple, Hatshepsut temple, Valley of the Kings and Karnak temple in Luxor.
- Witness the great Philae and Abu Simbel temples in Aswan.
- Board a soulful Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan or vice versa.
- Discover the Natural Allure of Egyptian oases like Siwa or Bahariya Oasis.
- Swim, Dive, and snorkel in Hurghada or cities situated on the Red Sea.
- Dive or snorkel in Sinai or cities situated on the Red Sea.
- Visit the Saint Catherine Monastery in Sinai.
Related Tours and Excursions
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.