Alexandria Tours and Excursions
Are you looking for the best excursions in Alexandria?
Within Alexandria, We offer a wide range of Alexandria tours for you to see the city and other neighboring cities: such as Rosetta or Alamein or Cairo. our Alexandria day tours start everyday and are fully customisable. Enjoy the best of Alexandria tours, Alexandria from Cairo, Alexandria port, hotel in Alexandria, airport transfer in Alexandria, things to do in Alexandria, Alexandria from Cairo, Alexandria port
Check our Alexandria excursions and enjoy Alexandria day tours through discovering the history and beauty of Alexandria with one of our one day tours and excursions. Alexandria is one of the most beautiful cities in the Middle East. Discover the Roman and Greek ruins and tombs, as well as Qaitbey Citadel, built above the foundations of Alexandria’s legendary lighthouse, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. Take a trip out of the city to see the memorials at El Alamein. We offer both private and group day tours in Alexandria guided by professional locals who will accompany you on a trip that you won’t forget.
Alexandria day Trips
Visit one of the most beautiful cities in Egypt, Alexandria, few cities of the world have a history as rich as that of Alexandria.
Alexandria Egypt has awesome beaches and sightseeing that make Alexandria day tours distinctive and attractive for all visitors. Alexandria tours are varied according to your desires. The charming atmosphere on the Mediterranean beaches encourages you to tour Alexandria. Also, the Mediterranean Sea that separates Alexandria of Europe makes Alexandria your favorite destination. Start Alexandria day trip from Cairo to view the great Greek civilization founded by Alexander, Alexandria tours offer you the catacombs of Kom al-Shaqafa, which contain a large number of tombs of princes.
Alexandria Tour From Cairo
Witness the most famous Alexandria tourist attractions for one day trip to Alexandria from Cairo by car accompanied by a private Egyptologist tour guide, Visit Alexandria Library, the Catacomb, Pompey’s Pillar, and Qaitbay Citadel, then we drive you back to your hotel in Cairo.
Alexandria regarded as the second capital of Egypt. It is called the bride of the mediterrenean sea. Alexandria is one of the famous cities in the whole ancient world. It was once the center of the Greek and Roman worlds.
If you still have no plans or not really sure what you want to do, our Tailor Made Itineraries will make it easy for you. Just give us the dates and we pick for you the best to do fitting your timeline ! go a head and book now.
Here are some of our featured Tours and Excursions in Alexandria Egypt
1 Day, $100/person
Private day tour to Alexandria from Cairo
Cairo to Alexandria: Go underground in Alexandria and explore the ancient Roman catacombs; marvel at the scale of the triumphal column of Pompey’s Pillar, and visit the impressive defense fort of Qaitbay on this Day Tour from Cairo to Alexandria.
Cairo to Alexandria
Alexandria Royal library was the first public governmental library in the world history, and was not as the ex-libraries in Egypt which were exclusive only for the pharaohs and the priests, it was said that Alexandria old library contained more than 700,000 different old books, so it was also the biggest library in all the world at that time, it was working not only as a library but also as a university where students were going to study.
Alexandria Library, one of the amazing Alexandria tourist attractions and Bastet Travel offer you the opportunity to visit it with a wide variety of Egypt tour packages mixed by Nile cruise, check them and choose your dream vacation now!!!
Alexandria Day Tours and Travel Packages
Alexandria Excursions from Cairo
Alexandria Vacation & Travel Packages
Alexandria Day tours, Alrxandria travel packages, Nile river cruises, and Family-friendly tours all tailor-made
Booking Alexandria day tours can’t be easier, only choose a city name to search by and all Egypt tours of this city will appear to you in a few easy steps. Bastet Travel offers Egypt tours and Egypt tourist attractions according to the best destinations in Egypt and also the best things to do in Algexandria Egypt.
General Tips about Touring Alexandria Egypt:
- Arabic is the official language, English is widely used as second language.
- Learn some Arabic words like Shokran, Mn Fadlak.
- Always wear comfortable shoes.
- Buy a local SIM card.
- The currency of Egypt is the Egyptian pound, The value of the Pound is effectively fixed at the rate of 0.064 LE to 1 USD, Credit cards are widely used in Egypt.
- Try the famous Egyptian food like “Fool”, Egyptian beans, and “Koshary”, a traditional Egyptian pasta dish.
- Try Kebab and Kofta, the Egyptian traditional meat dish
- Stay Hydrated at all times especially during the summer in Egypt.
- Friday and Saturday are the official holidays in Egypt.
- The metro is one of the fastest ways to travel from one place to another within Cairo.
- Keep our tour Guide by your side to fully enjoy your time in Egypt.
Highlights Of Egypt:
- Explore the Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, and valley temple which belongs to king Chephren.
- Admire the wonders of ancient history at the Egyptian Museum.
- Shop at Khan El Khalili Bazaar’s enchanting markets in old Cairo.
- Behold the holy Islamic & Coptic attractions in Old Cairo.
- Feel the grandeur of Luxor within its majestic temples & tombs.
- See Luxor temple, Hatshepsut temple, Valley of the Kings and Karnak temple in Luxor.
- Witness the great Philae and Abu Simbel temples in Aswan.
- Board a soulful Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan or vice versa.
- Discover the Natural Allure of Egyptian oases like Siwa or Bahariya Oasis.
- Swim, Dive, and snorkel in Hurghada or cities situated on the Red Sea.
- Dive or snorkel in Sinai or cities situated on the Red Sea.
- Visit the Saint Catherine Monastery in Sinai.
Frequently asked questions about Alexandria Vacation Packages
How many days do you need in Alexandria?
Is a day trip to Alexandria worth it?
Alexandria is definitely worth taking a day away from Cairo and from my recent trip, Alexandria was a breath of fresh air after spending 3 days in Cairo. If you do visit Alexandria, make sure to go to the hidden restaurant across the street from Library; it’s hidden along the water, behind massive modern sculptures.
Is it safe to travel to Alexandria?
What are the best tours and activities in Alexandria?
These experiences are best for tours in Alexandria:
Private Guided Full-Day Tour to Alexandria from Cairo
2 Nights Tours Luxor, Aswan, Hot Air Balloon & Abu Simbel by Plane from Cairo
See more tours in Alexandria
Is Alexandria worth visiting?
What do i need to know when traveling to Egypt?
You need a visa, and you can buy it upon arrival.
The dollar goes far in Egypt.
The traffic in Cairo/Giza is outrageous, but taxis (and Ubers) are cheap.
You should not skip the Pyramids and Sphinx.
The Pyramids and Sphinx are just the beginning of the ancient treasures.
Islamic Cairo is amazing.
Aswan should not be missed
The Sahara is more than sand
It is safer than you think
Do I have to wear a hijab in Egypt?
Wrapping your head up, hijab style is not required in Egypt. However, you will find, if you make an effort to cover your head, that the locals are appreciative.