Nile Dahabiya Boats. Luxury Dahabiya Nile cruise in Egypt, sailing the Nile between Luxor and Aswan, explore fascinating Egyptian Dahabiya Nile Cruises.
Dahabiya Nile cruise offers the romance of the past with modern comfort and convenience. It’s a leisurely way to get between Luxor and Aswan. A cruise down the Nile on a Dahabiya Nile Cruise is the most exclusive and luxurious way to experience the river. The Dahabiya Luxury Nile Cruise gives you a Dahabiya sailing experience on the river Nile that allows you to explore the ancient sites of Egypt in a traditional sailing way.
Dahabiya Nile Cruises Have become quite a popular choice for tourists who travel to Egypt during the past 10 years. The coziness and luxury offered by these royal Dahabiya Nile cruises grab the attention of a large number of tourists visiting Egypt.
What is the story behind these marvelous Dahabiya boats? In the period from the 1920s till the 1930s, the members of the royal family of Egypt at the time used to ride in charming Dahabiya Nile cruises when they sail down the Nile between Luxor and Aswan and vice versa. They used to spend weeks having a great time on these wonderful Dahabiya boats in magnificent tours sailing the Nile. These Dahabiya ships used to offer all sorts of luxurious services and the finest facilities at the time.
In the 2010s, Egyptians renovated and revived the concept of Dahabiya adding a sense of modernity and more elegance to these Dahabiya Nile cruise ships making them among the perfect choices for tourists who wish to have a stylish journey from Luxor to Aswan or vice versa. One of the most wonderful advantages of the Dahabiya Nile cruises is the small number of passengers on the journey. This would add a delightful feeling of coziness and intimacy that larger Nile cruise ships usually miss. You would be roaming down the Nile with around 15 to 25 more passengers as if the royal family in the good old days of Egypt is having a vacation together. In fact, a larger family or a bigger group of friends can now book a Dahabiya boat all for themselves having an astonishing vacation.
Almost all Nile Cruises Dahabiya boats would be offering the most luxurious services and facilities of larger ships with the coziest mood and atmosphere. The facilities would include large panoramic windows, shaded sundecks, air-conditioned rooms, satellite TVs, music systems, minibars, hairdryers, dining lounges, and some of them have swimming pools and pool bars.
Guests having a superb time in their vacations riding Dahabiya boats would have the opportunity to explore historical sites that many large Nile Cruise ships would commonly miss due to the difficulty to dock at these places. These sites, only available to visit by Dahabiya Nile cruises, include Al Kab, Gebel Silsila, and the ancient town of Nekheb. This is in addition to the highlights commonly included in other itineraries of other ships like the Temples of Luxor, Karnak, Queen Hatshepsut, the Valley of the Kings, and the Colossi of Memnon in Luxor. In Aswan, they would be visiting the High Dam, the Temple of Philae, and the Unfinished Obelisk. The temples of Kom Ombo and Edfu would be the most important historical sites included in the Dahabiya boat itineraries between Luxor and Aswan.
Dahabiya boats offer the most comfortable journeys sailing the Nile. The cruises of Dahabiya boats range from 03 to 05 nights according to the ship program and the requirements of the guests. With all sorts of deluxe services, the finest visits’ programs, and an intimate atmosphere, Dahabiya Nile cruises are now among the most favorite tours in Egypt.
Nile River Cruise Tips
- Never worry about which season you should come to visit Egypt since the weather is ideal all through the year.
- Bring your camera with you to keep every wonderful moment you spend either on the cruise ship or during the tours.
- Don’t forget to bring both light summer clothes just like shorts & shirts and heavy clothes like a jacket or a sweater.
- You will need to get your Sun-block, your hat, & sunglasses to protect yourself from the sun rays while touring the historical sites.
- Remember to enjoy the super high deluxe facilities and services located onboard the Nile cruises like Spa, Sauna, Gym, Sun deck and more.
Nile River Cruise Highlights
- Unleash your mind and spirit across the marvelous Nile views on the banks of the Nile River.
- The Nile River will lead you to witness the Immortal Pharaonic civilization in Upper Egypt.
- You will enjoy visiting the precious tombs and treasures of the ancient Egyptian kings and queens.
- The Nile cruise experience will give you the opportunity to discover all the fabulous landmarks of the Nile banks.
- Heading down far south in Aswan, you will take have the chance to discover how wonderful this Nubian city really is.
Egypt Holidays and Nile Dahabiya Boats
Egypt Top Tours
Egypt Private Group Tours & Travel Packages
Egypt Day tours, travel packages, Nile river cruises, and Family-friendly tours all tailor-made
Booking Egypt day tours can’t be easier, only choose a city name to search by and all Egypt tours of this city will appear to you in a few easy steps. Bastet Travel offers Egypt tours and Egypt tourist attractions according to the best destinations in Egypt and also the best things to do in Egypt.