Egypt vacations – Bastet Travel – Egypt Tours
Egypt as a home of the ancient Pharaohs has a lot to offer to travelers to spend a wonderful Vacation in Egypt. With its 7000 years of history, Egypt sightseeings always fascinated all who watch it, also Egypt tours did.
What about those who are interested in Egypt’s historic tours? I can’t choose a place for them, they just have to keep moving from one town to another like Cairo, Alexandria, Luxor, Aswan, and even the far Oasis following the majestic historic treasures, historic churches, mosques, museums, pyramids, tombs, and temples which is everywhere.
For nature lovers, the Nile River Cruise will be their main concern. Bastet Travel – Egypt Tours
Finally, Egypt is considered one of the best budget travel destinations around for day tours and travel packages as well.
Egypt travel packages – Egypt vacations – Bastet Travel – Egypt Tours
Egypt tour packages
Bastet Travel – Egypt Tours
General Tips about Travelling in Egypt:
- Arabic is the official language, English is widely used as second language.
- Learn some Arabic words like Shokran, Mn Fadlak.
- Always wear comfortable shoes.
- Buy a local SIM card.
- The currency of Egypt is the Egyptian pound, The value of the Pound is effectively fixed at the rate of 0.064 LE to 1 USD, Credit cards are widely used in Egypt.
- Try the famous Egyptian food like “Fool”, Egyptian beans, and “Koshary”, a traditional Egyptian pasta dish.
- Try Kebab and Kofta, the Egyptian traditional meat dish
- Stay Hydrated at all times especially during the summer in Egypt.
- Friday and Saturday are the official holidays in Egypt.
- The metro is one of the fastest ways to travel from one place to another within Cairo.
- Keep our tour Guide by your side to fully enjoy your time in Egypt. Bastet Travel – Egypt Tours
Bastet Travel – Egypt Tours
How to plan your Trip to Egypt ?
- Explore the Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, and valley temple which belongs to king Chephren.
- Admire the wonders of ancient history at the Egyptian Museum.
- Shop at Khan El Khalili Bazaar’s enchanting markets in old Cairo.
- Behold the holy Islamic & Coptic attractions in Old Cairo.
- Feel the grandeur of Luxor within its majestic temples & tombs.
- See Luxor temple, Hatshepsut temple, Valley of the Kings and Karnak temple in Luxor.
- Witness the great Philae and Abu Simbel temples in Aswan.
- Board a soulful Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan or vice versa.
- Discover the Natural Allure of Egyptian oases like Siwa or Bahariya Oasis.
- Swim, Dive, and snorkel in Hurghada or cities situated on the Red Sea.
- Dive or snorkel in Sinai or cities situated on the Red Sea.
- Visit the Saint Catherine Monastery in Sinai.
Frequently Asked Questions about visiting Egypt
Is it safe to travel to Egypt?
Is Egypt Safe for Americans to Travel to?
We get this question a lot at Bastet Travel In short, Americans and other visitors can rest easy: yes, Egypt is a safe country for tourists. And the rest of the world seems to agree — after years of middling numbers, tourism in Egypt is steadily rising towards its former highs, hosting over 9 million sightseers in 2018. The longer answer is worth exploring, though, and we have some assurances to offer all our clients who join us on all of our Egypt Travel Packages. Bastet Travel – Egypt Tours
Is it safe to visit the Pyramids?
Here are some of the best tours to Pyramids:
Is it allowed to enter The Pyramids in Egypt?
Tourists are allowed to enter all three of the great pyramids, for a fee, of course. That is, you can go into the Great Pyramid of Khufu, the Pyramid of Khafre, and the Pyramid of Menkaure as long as you pay for a ticket. That’s the good news.
The bad news starts with the mundane issues of how hard it can be to get inside. You must first pay for a ticket (around $20) for general admission to the grounds, then for an additional ticket for each pyramid, between about $5 and $15. The total amounts up fast, especially if you’re traveling with your family.
Second, ticket sales are not a smooth procedure. Changes occur in the process regularly, and you can never be sure of exactly what to expect. First, there’s often, but not always, a limit imposed on ticket sales for the smaller pyramids, those of Khufu and Khafre. This is usually 300 tickets per pyramid per day, but only 150 are offered in the morning, the rest are saved until the afternoon. People get annoyed and impatient and you may run into pushing and shoving. Bastet Travel – Egypt Tours
What are the most famous tourist attractions in Egypt?
Egypt has so much for travelers to see and do, it’s the perfect country for a mix of activities combining culture, adventure, and relaxation. Find the best places to visit with our list of the top tourist attractions in Egypt.
- Pyramids of Giza
- Valley of the kings
- Luxor’s Karnak Temple
- The Egyptian Museum
- Christian and Islamic Cairo
- The White Desert and Baharyia Oasis
- Siwa Oasis
- Abu simbel Temples
- St. Catherine’s Monastery
- The Nubian village
- Nile River Cruise
- South of Sinai Bastet Travel – Egypt Tours
How Much will I have to pay as a deposit?
The fixed deposit amount is 25% of the tours total price Except for Egypt Christmas tours, new years and other peak seasons where the deposit goes up to 50%. Bastet Travel – Egypt Tours
What is the best time to visit Egypt?
How many days are enough to visit Egypt?
What are the best day trips in Egypt?
The best Day Trips in Egypt according to our travelers are:
Bastet Travel – Egypt Tours